What we need to know
THE APPLICATION FOR IHD 2019
Applications to the International Helsinki Days 2019 seminar are to be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 9, 2019. Please feel free to be creative and include video clips, pictures or other media in your application. In order for your application to be accepted, we want you to provide at least the following information:
1. First name
2. Last name
4. Date of birth
6. Telephone number
9. Year of graduation
11. Emergency contact (name + telephone number)
12. Do you have travel insurance?
13. Have you visited Finland before?
14. Describe Finland in three words
15. T-shirt size
And, most importantly:
1. A description of yourself
2. Why should we choose you to the seminar?
3. What do you expect from the IHD week?
4. A picture of yourself
POINTS TO REMEMBER WHEN APPLYING:
- The IHD seminar will take place 4.2.2019-10.2.2019 in Helsinki, Finland.
- Accommodation, most dinners, and costs for the seminars during the week will be covered by IHD. Other expenses, such as plane tickets to Helsinki and transportation in Helsinki, when needed, are NOT covered. Participation in our so called "sitz"-parties may also require paying a fee of approximately 5 euros per party.
- Your application can be in any format, but remember to provide us with the requested information.
This information is used to screen the applicants and make necessary preparations for the week. Unfortunately we can only accept a limited number of participants to the seminar - so be quick and apply today!